Darron's Kitesurfing Academy
Wales, South Yorkshire 000 Wales (South Yorkshire)Request information FREE
Description of Darron's Kitesurfing AcademyLicence Nº not provided
- From Beginners Up To Jumping, Back loops, Forward Loops, Grabs, Toe side Riding ETC.
- Be Trained In a Safe Environment.
- British Kitesurfing Association/International Kite boarding Organization Trained, Senior Level 2 Qualified.
- First Aid Trained.
- Fully Insured Instructor.
- Maximum 4 students.
- Taster Days Available.
- Women Only Courses on Request.
- Discover Kiteboarder level 1
- Intermediate Kiteboarder level 2
- Independent Kiteboarder level 3
Advice from adventurers for Darron's Kitesurfing Academy
The Kitesurfer's social network where you can share all of your water sport experiences, discussions, photos and videos about Kitesurfing with other avid kitesurfers.
Last discussion of the group:
I´m thinking of making the trasnition from windsurfing to kitesufring, what I believe is called crossing over to the dark side. My reason for this is that when I´m out on the water I speed more time w ...