15 Shore Street IV31 6PB Lossiemouth (Moray)Request information FREE
Description of Outfit MorayLicence Nº not provided
Outfit Moray is an outdoor education charity based in Lossiemouth, Moray, offering activities, courses and tailored programmes for young people, adults, families, and groups. All the money we make goes straight back into helping us to make a positive difference to the lives of young people.
- Holiday activitys for 9 to 15 year olds
- Courses and activities for families or groups and individuals
- Hire of high quality outdoor equipment from Moutain bike to open canoes
- Gorge Swimming
- Mountain Biking (incl bike hire)
- Kayaking (Inland general purpose kayaks)
For more details contact Outfit Moray.
Those interested in Outfit Moray have seen:
is located in Rothes to 22 kilometres of this company.
Advice from adventurers for Outfit Moray
The social network for coasteering.
Last discussion of the group:
What is the minimum age for coasteering? I think it must be an absolute ball for children, but just wanted to see how old they have to be! ...