Canyoning Keltneyburn Canyon Half DaySKU: 44633
Description of Canyoning Keltneyburn Canyon Half Day
If you enjoy extreme sports and the adrenaline rushes then canyoning should be your go to experience as it will satisfy all your wants! Put yourself to the test in order to surpass the ravine by jumping, swimming, walking and abseiling down the river whilst canyoning in Keltneyburn canyon.
Not only will our highly experienced guide provide you with all of the necessary equipment, but they will also accompany you every step of the way. This a team work experience as you will have to work together in order to overcome all the natural made obstacles in the canyon.
The Keltneyburn Canyon serves as a great presentation to canyoning. It is located in a steep wooded gorge and contains exciting cliff jumps, water slides, and river swimming!
The activity has received great feedback and is a client favourite, offering a fabulous challenge for individuals, groups and families (minimum age 12 years). You can enjoy this exciting experience every day from mid-March till the end of October.
Our Experience Highlights:
- Involving exciting cliff jumps, water slides and river swimming!
- Guided by our highly trained canyon guides.
- The Keltneyburn Canyon offers a great introduction to canyoning, contained in a steep wooded gorge.
1. You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
2. Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
3. You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the canyon/river bank before getting started.
4. You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the canyon/river and its obstacles.
5. Finishing at the end of the canyon/river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ.
- Buoyancy Aid
- Transport on and off site
- Experienced guides on each trip
The activity last around 3-4 hours. It all depends on your skills and abilities.
Morning trips start at 09:30am - 12:30 pm
Afternoon trips start at 1:00pm -3:00 pm
We transport our adventures from our centre to the canyon