Full Day Caving IngletonSKU: 7822
Description of Full Day Caving Ingleton
David Hendrickse will take you out for an unforgettable day of caving in the Yorkshire Dales.
Around Ingleton, there are hundreds of caves just waiting to be explored. Why not take some friends and come with us? We choose caves that are:
1. Appropriate to the weather conditions, &
2. Appropriate for the level of challenge you wish to undertake
We can start with caves that we use for primary school kids, but which have challenged the resolve of some of Britain's Army Cadets. Moving on to more advanced caves with climbs up waterfalls, crawls, big pools & tighter squeezes!
Personal Kit Required that you will need to bring along:
- Wellington Boots
- Woolly Socks
- Old Waterproof & Windproof Jacket
- Old Waterproof & Windproof Trousers
- Tracksuit Trousers (guards against grazed knees & keeps you warm)
- Fleece Jacket
- Thermal T-shirt
- Big Bin Bag (to put wet clothes in afterwards)
- Bottle of Water/Hot Flask
- Packed Lunch
- Complete Change of Clothes
- Wellington Boots (for an additional hire fee)
Our full day of climbing runs from 09.00 to 17.00.