Shooting experience in HertfordshireSKU: 453
Description of Shooting experience in Hertfordshire
We are a club of the professional shooters based on Hertfordshire. We are all certificated to teach our visitors great shoot techniques that will give them the cleverness, concentration and discipline that you need to keep walking by our side.
The activity has two important parts. You will have 40 shots (chances) in each one, 80 totally. The first one is essential because our experts will correct you and give you the best advices. After that you will be developing a certain kind of skills that will give you more ability in the future.
In the last-second part you will be participating with all your partners to prove who the best is.
The idea of our club is clear: teach and learn at the same time!
- Lunch time, refreshing drinks and a break time.
- Professional shooter to guide you.
- 40 Cartridges.
The shooting experiencie lasts all day long. We prepare a full entertainment day.
Questions and answers about the activity
*Please note that the minimum age for this activity is 14.
Please note that the minimum age for Clay Pigeon Shooting is 14 years of age.
*Please note that the minimum age for this deal is 12 and in order to Clay Pigeon Shooting session
- Laser Clay Pigeon shooting: a fun and safe way to enjoy a very competitive sport. Using genuine Italian double barrel over/under shotguns (but no recoil), individual scores are displayed simultaneously on an electronic scoreboard.
- Target Archery: a great introduction to archery. Shooting 'bare bow style' (no sights) the equipment we use is all high quality from the modern recurve bows to the alloy arrows and will be appropriate to your height/age/size.
- Air Rifle shooting: using a .22 rifle you’ll shoot at a variety of objects from simple zoned paper targets to flipback ‘Fairground’ style metal figures.
- Axe & Knife throwing: using specially designed throwing weapons, see if you can hit the wooden target.
Once the stance is sorted we brief you on how to safely load and aim. Following some practice shots with continued coaching, we complete each activity with a fun competition or simply a personal scored round... Have you decided what to do yet? Book your package and get in touch with us today!
With shooting grounds located all over the UK and fully qualified staff on field, we promise guests will walk away having had a memorable experience.
Come as you are, from beginner to professional level, we take into account everyones level of experience.
With your shooting package comes a friendly, qualified instructor and full hire of equipment! Our instructors will provide you with professional instruction prior to shooting.
You will then be given a shotgun, 32 clay pigeons, and cartridges.
Seasonal refreshments will be available.
Come solo or bring your friends, large groups and hen / stag parties are surely welcome!
The offer runs all year round with nearly 500 people shooting every weekend.
Is it a plane?
It's a trained falcon, soaring 200mph, hunting for wild animals in their natural habitat!
Our falcon experience is led by fully trained and extremely professional falconers. They have a true passion for their birds, this will be evident when they inform guests with an abundance amount of information covering all things falconry.
During the activity you will get up close and personal with these impressive birds. We will teach you:
- Brief history of falconry
- How the falcon are trained
- How the falconer and falcon communicate
Watch the falcons glide with power and grace through the sky.
Brave participants can put a hefty glove on and marvel at how fast falcons can fly and land on your arm on command.
Our goal is to teach people about these powerful, yet, graceful creatures and to leave you with an abundance of knowledge about falconing.
Enjoy an afternoon with falcons, the masters of the skies!