Adventure Package 3 hours of funSKU: 24380
Description of Adventure Package 3 hours of funThis Adventure Package consists of 3 hours of fun and 5 different activities at our Boilerhouse centre in Halifax:
- Archery: our instructors will guide you through the use of our equipment in a total safely environment. By the end of the class, we know you will be hitting the target and will not want to stop.
- Climbing & Bouldering: a great introduction to the world of climbing. You will not require ropes because it involves climbing at a safe hight. This gives confidence to the participants and encourage them to try bigger challenges.
- Zip Wire: definitely this is a thrilling activity, a leap into the unknown. The wire is around 15 metres long and it's stretched between two points of different heights. Our coaches will take care of your safety at all times.
- Ladder Climb: a fun activity where all the members of the team have to help to belay the climber.
- Orienteering: a great way to exercise the body and the mind and learn to navigate between control points to complete the route in the quickest possible time.
Questions and answers about the activity
Come along for a brilliant day of climbing teamed with its natural pal abseiling, just a short car ride north from Manchester. It's a great way to enjoy a day out in nature while also putting yourself to the test and learning new skills.
Our expert instructors will first hand you all of the necessary gear, as well as explaining how to properly use it. In addition, they are going to accompany you at all times, providing assistance and advice whenever you need it, which makes it an ideal activity for everyone, regardless of their experience levels.
Please note that this activity is for children over 10 and under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Join us for a full day out on the rock of climbing and abseiling combined! We run this excursion just a short car trip from Manchester at Cadshaw Castle, north of Manchester.
This is a brilliant introduction or development course for all levels. Our expert instructors will first hand you all of the necessary equipment, as well as explain how to properly use it. In addition, they are going to accompany you at all times, providing assistance and advice whenever you need it.
Children over 10 are more than welcome although under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. This is a challenging and invigorating experience that you won´t soon forget.
This half day of climbing can be tailored to any level of climber; we can accommodate the complete novice to the experienced climber. We run this experience for groups and we can also run this for a special event!
Our mobile climbing tower is about 6 meter high so you will pass from different skill tests till you arrive to the top of the tower. Also is provide of 4 lines of climbing, and you will be supervised from qualified instructors.
Don´t loose the opportunity make something different and get the atention of everyone with this great tower.
You will start off as a complete novice, and by the end of the course will be a safe and competent and safe climber!
During the course we will take you through:
- All the knots required
- How to belay safely
- How to hold falls and catch your climbing partner
- A variety of climbing techniques to help you master the harder grades
- How to boulder safely
- What equipment you will need and how to use it properly
*Please note that this course takes place 2 weeks in a row and you need to attend both courses simultaneously*
Our taster course is ideal for complete beginners, and is a fun activity for families, friends or individuals, as well as been suitable for an experienced indoor climber who wants to try climbing outdoors.
Our experienced and qualified instructors will take you through the techniques that you need, and will give you the opportunity to climb some classic routes which they have set up. Great, right?
It have a low lever part to scrambling, so mix the disciplines in one! Recreation on board!
Every group of bachelors could (with the team mates help) chose between all of our different experiences. A couple a hours at the lake, after that start the games or play with the laser or build a new plastic boat to continue to exist for the wedding. Location 2: Castle Green.
Before wedding the leaders could refresh the mind and take perpetual mind pictures. The joyous staff put the mind into a funny role for entertainment. Air rifle and kayaking are also activities to inspired and enjoy. Location 3: Hazlewwod castle.