Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Aberfeldy 3 HoursSKU: 49595
Description of Stand Up Paddle Boarding in Aberfeldy 3 Hours
Join us and experience the most fun and most complete Stand-Up Paddle Boarding (S.U.P) experience in Aberfeldy by far!
Originally invented on the exotic island of Hawaii, Standup Paddle Boarding (SUP) is an interesting alternative to traditional surfing. Not only has it become increasingly popular, but it has also seen a transition from the sea to the river. We provide a fleet of high-quality boards which we will use to take you down the river. It's a great way to take in the remarkable scenery of the Perthshire Valley from a new perspective.
We have designed the pathway on the river for you to have a great adventure while you paddle your way through the beautiful surrounding nature.
If you are looking to explore the river with a few friends or with your family, this is the ideal way to do it. Our professional and highly qualified guides will accompany you at all times and make sure everything goes perfectly.
You will have the opportunity to make the most of your experience by learning new skills, observing the local wildlife and its vegetation in small groups, at your own pace. Four sure one of the most enjoyable and peaceful experiences we offer.
- Meet us at our main location point 15 minutes before the beginning of the trip.
- We will provide you with the necessary equipment
- You then receive a full safety and skills introduction on the river bank before getting your SUP on the river.
- Work together with your team and guide to overcome the obstacles on the river.
- Transport back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ
Don't forget to bring your swimwear, extra shoes, thermals, and towels.
- Buoyancy Aid
- Transport on and off the river
- Experienced guides on each trip
- A trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land.
Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs.