Full Day White Water Rafting on River OrchySKU: 49596
Description of Full Day White Water Rafting on River Orchy
Enjoy the best adrenaline-filled white water rafting experience in the most fierce of white water rivers in the United Kingdom ; the River Orchy located in Glen Orchy - Argyll . A river is said to provide a great time for those who dare to raft it.
This experience only runs from October to March as the Orchy River is rain dependent.
Looking for a thrill and an amazing adrenaline rush ? Then white water rafting is one the best ways to get it while you're in Scotland . For this experience we must say that a level of commitment is needed as this is a river that can range from level three to five; this means it is a more challenging experience to undertake. On the other hand, the minimum age to ride with us on this rafting adventure is 18 (this is a MUST, we will check this information before starting the voyage).
We provide all necessary equipment, transport on and off the river, the services of an experienced raft guide for every boat, a trip leader, and an operations manager on land . Also, we take photos, free of charge. In this activity, there are two additional services included because of the level of the river which are: safety kayaker and safety vehicle on-site in case of need of support.
We are the company that has sailed this river the most and we consider ourselves the most qualified to partake in this journey with you. Also, our guides have several years of experience in the sport so don't feel forsaken you are in the best hands in the UK market.
We'll be there for you along the way should you need any help while tacking the rapids.
- Rafting on the most magnificent Alpine style river
- Full-on equipped and support challenging rafting experience on white water
- A great adrenaline-induced full-day experience
- Rendezvous at the meeting point 15 minutes before the trip.
- Full equipment brief and instruction.
- Full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the river.
- You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
- Transport back to the changing facilities.
Don't forget to bring swimwear, shoes, thermals, and towels.
We provide a photography service, free of charge, for all rafting activities.
- Buoyancy aid
- Transport on and off the river
- Experienced guides on each trip
- A trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land.
- Safety Kayaker
- Safety Vehicle on site
- We also include free professional photos
(Start Time 9:00 am - (End time can vary)