River Bugging in Perthshire 3 HoursSKU: 44615
Description of River Bugging in Perthshire 3 Hours
Join us for an exciting river bugging session either in River Tummel or River Tay both situated in Highland Perthshire, Scotland. Both rivers are unlike any others in the country; they are fun and simply breathtaking.
River Bugging is a modern way to lay down and enjoy the beauty and excitement of the river. This sport continues to grow and capture the love of the people because of how fun and exhilarating it is.
The present activity has a minimum age requirement of 12 yrs+ for all voyagers.
Our River Bugging experiences will get you working together with our guide, who will help you navigate the beautiful deep pools, down through some of our fast rapids, and float through the calmest part of the rivers.
- Being able to choose the river of preference
- A fantastic progression of rapids throughout the trip from grades II to III
- River Bug from the deep pools, down through technical rapids like 'Zig-Zag' and 'Sharks Tooth' on the River Tummel
Itinerary for both rivers:
- You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
- Firstly we will give you a full equipment
- You then receive a full safety and skills introduction
- You will bug through the rapids
- Finishing at the end of the river section, you will be transported back to the changing facilities.
- Buoyancy Aid
- Webbed Gloves
- Equipment - Personal River Bug
- Transport on and off the river
- Experienced guides on each trip
- A trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land.
This experience can last up from three hours - three hours and a half.
Available all year round every day - (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs) each week.
Trips are every Friday evening (18.00). Plus all day on Saturdays (09.30am, noon & 14.30). Plus Sundays (09.30am & 13.00) from June until the end of September.