River Duckies Half Day in AberfeldySKU: 44606
Description of River Duckies Half Day in Aberfeldy
If you are looking to enjoy the thrills offered by a mountain river, you should definitely try doing so in river duckies. This offers allows you to experience rafting in 2-person inflatable duckies on the River Tay. These vessels are a hybrid between a white water raft and a kayak and provide the ultimate white water thrill for both novice and more experienced individuals. It's an ideal way to explore the white water rapids in smaller groups, you can control your own journey down the river while our expert guides keep a keen eye on you to ensure your safety.
River Duckies also have the advantage of running all year round, - the more rain, the bigger the rapids! If you have already tried white water rafting, duckies are a great way to enjoy a different experience - guaranteed 100% enjoyment!
- You will arrive at your meeting point 15 minutes before the trip start time to sign in.
- Firstly we will give you a full equipment brief and instruction prior to you changing into the activity specific clothing supplied.
- You then receive a full safety and skills induction on the river bank before getting in the Duckie on the river.
- You and your team will work with one of our experienced guides to navigate the river and its rapids.
- Finishing at the end of the river section you will be transported back to the changing facilities and Rafting HQ.
Transport on and off the river
Experienced guides on each trip
A trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land.
Minimum/Maximum age: 12yrs - 15yrs (child) - 16yrs+(adult)
Duration: Max 3-4 hours
Min/Max Number of people: 2 - 20
Meeting Point: Splash Office - Dunkeld Road, Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland PH15 2AQ
Available all year round on Wed (Afternoon trip only at 1400hrs), Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun (Morning trips at 0930hrs & afternoon trips at 1300hrs) each week.