Sail with DinnerSKU: 18673
Description of Sail with Dinner• Sail with Dinner (1530-2130)
• Sail on the Solent and see the Isle of Wight and the Needles
• Enjoy sunset at sea
• Glass of Champagne on arrival
• Two course freshly prepared dinner at anchor off the Isle of Wight
• 42-49 foot luxury, modern and well-maintained yachts
• Professional skipper and crew to ensure your safety and comfort
• Individuals and couples are welcome on shared yacht trips
• Group bookings are welcome on your own exclusive yacht (at least 8 places must be booked)
• Each yacht can accommodate up to 10 guests
• Available every day of the week from May to September
• Advanced booking required and subject to availability
• If trips are cancelled due to safety or weather conditions, your booking will be rescheduled
• Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult
• Glass of champagne
• Two course freshly prepared dinner
• 42-49 foot luxury, modern and well-maintained yacht
• Professional skipper and crew
Questions and answers about the activity
3 Double Cabin plus saloon to make 9 Berths but coded for total 8 persons.
Excellent quality yacht with full nav pack to include plotter at binnacle as well as at the chart table, radar, heating, electric windlass, dinghy plus easy to handle sail plan with roller furling genoa and main stack pack.
Filtered water supply negates bottled water.
Outboard and cruising chute as optional extras.
Wet weather gear and sleeping bags available at minimal cost.
Based from MDL Mercury Yacht Harbour, Hamble with easy direct access into the Solent near Southampton and only 15 minutes from the airport.
Cat C coding to 60 miles offshore.
Other boats available.
Beginners wanting to taste the excitement of competing in Cowes Week are very welcome!
This experiences is for up to 6 people aboard a 36 - 38 foot sailing yacht from Hamble MDL Mercury Yacht Harbour - top notch marina close to Southampton, 15 mins from the airport and with immediate access to the mid Solent and the Cowes Racing Action!
Cowes Week runs from the 11-18th August 2012.
Get involved with the racing at the UK's most pretigeous sailing regatta.
You have a Skipper and First Mate to look after you and teach you if required. You'll be kitted out in wet weather gear if required, you'll be fed and watered... you'll have a great day involved in the racing and watching the most impressive array of sailing yachts battling it out!
Enjoy a day out with business colleagues, family and friends... get involved as much as or as little as you want.
If you want to take an upgraded catering package or add in some special treats we will accommodate you.
Friday 27th July 2012:
• 17:00 Welcome on board your yacht and Safety Briefings
• 19:00 Evening meal ashore in Hamble
Saturday 28th July 2012:
• 05:00 Depart Hamble – you do not need to be awake for this!!
• 06:06 Sunrise across the Solent and New Forest
• 07:00 Approaches to Needles Channel
• 08:00 Course set for Weymouth – breakfast and coffee on board
• 14:00 Weymouth Bay – lunch served on board
• 16:00 Approaches to Weymouth Harbour
• Evening in Weymouth to join in with the festivities on Weymouth waterfront
Sunday 29th July:
• Ashore to watch 1st day of Olympic sailing
Monday 30th July:
• Breakfast and prepare yacht to sail
• 13:00 Depart Weymouth for Hamble
• Lunch on board
• Afternoon tea on board
• 21:00 Arrive Hamble, depart yacht
Our cosy and comfortable Beneteau is the ideal option for a calm and tranquil ailing with a small party. You will be impressed with the spacious areas, elegant designing, and wide saloon and living room.
Before getting on the vessel, if you want, we can provide clothing like waterproof jackets and other materials as sailing gear.
If you are looking for a corporate event, you can arrange a full service of the branding of your company - your logo can be presented on flags, on the hull and side banners for an extra price.
Also known as Miss Reality and Wild Spirit, we have two boats has to offer, that has a large cockpit, with sail controls that are aimed to permit the sailor to handle it easily. We always supply clothing for each member on the trip, rugby shirts, waterproof jackets and much more for an extra charge!
Our fastest yacht has three cabins and maybe one more if you drop down the table and make another bed! If you are thinking about an adventure on the sea, celebrate a special occasion such as an Anniversary or Party, this is perfect for you and your loved ones!
However, firstly, the yachter needs to have previous knowledge of sailing to reserve.
When you get in, you will immediately notice the elegance and the enhancement of the boat. The interiors are so rich that you will feel like a King or Queen. Just a sensation of a classic yacht - perfect for the ones who want the best, always!
We call it Shabeene, and it offers large skylights with vast ventilation - giving you the sense of grandness and openness. Just come with all your loved ones and enjoy a relaxing weekday or holiday.
The cockpit of Shabeene permits an easy hanging site, a great sail handling and a spacious area to just sit, talk and have memorable moments.
*Advanced knowledge of sailing is required.
We call it Confidence, and it has to offer luminous, spacious and airy interiors. Elan 344 mixes perfectly seaworthiness and the capacity of enough fuel and stores for everyone. Confidence provides three double cabins and for your trip, we offer great areas to sleep, dine, get together and of course, shower! We guarantee a great week with all your loved ones, just bring food and convert the table in the saloon in another bed!
Contact us if you have a small party on the mind, like a birthday party or some other special event, maybe... an Anniversary?
This yacht we call it Flapjack! And is the ideal option for a calm and tranquil ailing with a small party, like your close friends and family. You could think is small, but you will be impressed with the wide areas, elegant designing, and comfortable saloon and dining room.
Before getting on the vessel, you have to provide any proof that you have advanced skills knowledge.
If you are looking for a corporate event, or small party venture, tell us and we will help you to arrange a full service for your special adventure on the open sea. Our staff will give some instructions at the beginning, so do not worry!