SoScuba, your friendly dive educators!
A wide rage of PADI diving courses to suit your needs.
- Try dives – A try dive is a fantastic way for anyone from virtually any age group to try the amazing experience of underwater diving.
- Open Water Diver courses - If you need to learn to dive for an upcoming holiday, this is a great place to qualify! Learn the theory, do some pool work and then do four open water dives, and then you are qualified!
- Advanced courses – Build up your skills or refresh your diving memory.
- Rescue Diver – Learn how to protect yourselves and others incase anything ever happens to you or other people while diving.
- Divemaster – If you would like to move into scuba diving professionally, this is the first course that you need to take.
The diving lessons that we provide are tailored to the needs and experience of the individual. We are able to provide very advanced diving lessons for divers working towards goals and objectives on our advanced PADI courses. We also run lessons for beginners, who are working towards their open water PADI qualification. For more information, contact So Scuba today.