Official regulatory body for clay pigeon shootin

Create a new discussion
  • Rate this debate
 Sent by  the  12 April 12 at 17:46
What is the name of the official body that controls Clay Pigeon Shooting in the UK? When would I need to be in touch with them? I assume that it would be for getting a license or regulating shooting venues or competitions?

Comments (1)

Sherpa (Kent)
 Sent by James Green
The clay pigeon shooting association (cpsc) is the national governing body (wasn´t much mystery to that name now was there). They control national scale competitions, they have a directory for clubs, and right now they are busy with the Olympics. This is the best source to get official information from as well for the sport.

  • Leave your comment

  • To ensure the smooth running of the community:

    • do not Do not post commercial content
    • do not Do not post offensive content
    • do not Do not post illegal content
    • do not attacks against individuals, companies or users will be tolerated
  •  785 visits