Outdoor Rock Climbing course in Wye ValleySKU: 45090
Description of Outdoor Rock Climbing course in Wye ValleyPerhaps you climbed before, and feel confortable between the ropes and above the rocks. Maybe you feel a curiosity about UK rocks and live one day off of the ground.
This extremely beautiful and challenge pack start in Wye Valley. The point to met is full of confy zones to do personal activities. There are parking area, information centre and coffe bar.
We recommend to you bring:
- Personal gadgets (sunglasses, medicines, waterproof clothes and elements, long trousers, day welt, Lightweight)
- We not recommend cotton pieces of clothes.
This course is surrounded by a stunning picnic area. Te quantity of ropes and strong equipments will let yor fears behind. The guide books are the open door to introduce people to this rocky ambiance. The variety of ropes and the way to tie it are easy to understand.
The walk time is around 2 and 15 minutes surreal time to achieve the sunset and the magic lights of the nature. Open the Access to the mountains with our hand. Enjoy: Lunch time, cliff challenges, ropes issues, natural relax, river top views, and striking pinnacles.
-Boots and some covers
- Discussions about climbing, routes and instruments to climb.
- Not included any inssurance
- Parking +£3.50
- more of 400 routes to choose between beginners and experts