Orienteering 2 1/2 Hours South WalesSKU: 4235
Description of Orienteering 2 1/2 Hours South WalesJoin us at Adventurous Ewe for a brilliant 2½ hour session of Orienteering in stunning South Wales! We will provide you with the necessary instruction for map and compass use from our expert leaders before taking you out for a fun and challenging session of navigating!
- Excellent instruction from our expert instructors
- 2 1/2 hours of orienteering in the stunning Welsh countryside
Questions and answers about the activity
We can normally cater to the location of your choice if you give us sufficient time to prepare it. Each group will have one of our expert guides for an 8 hour adventure.
On the other side, if you are an invidividual or just two friends, we have special packages for you because unlike most of outdoor adventure companies, we do not have a minimum number of participants per activity. We will be more than happy to take you out on an adventure, you won't need to find another 8 people to join you.
We provide activities for stag and hen parties, weddings, holidays, team building activities. You don't need to be celebrating your birthday, but if you are, we will make it legendary! We build our training around what our clients need. Would you like to know more? Send us a request and we will reply to you very soon.
- Raft Building
- Advanced Navigation
- Trap Making
- Archery: our instructors will guide you through the use of our equipment in a total safely environment. By the end of the class, we know you will be hitting the target and will not want to stop.
- Climbing & Bouldering: a great introduction to the world of climbing. You will not require ropes because it involves climbing at a safe hight. This gives confidence to the participants and encourage them to try bigger challenges.
- Zip Wire: definitely this is a thrilling activity, a leap into the unknown. The wire is around 15 metres long and it's stretched between two points of different heights. Our coaches will take care of your safety at all times.
- Ladder Climb: a fun activity where all the members of the team have to help to belay the climber.
- Orienteering: a great way to exercise the body and the mind and learn to navigate between control points to complete the route in the quickest possible time.
We love the adventure on wheels. We don´t care about your previous experience 4x4 driving. Our equipped, trained and competent instructors will bring you the greatest sensations about you safety in front of the steering wheel.They guaranteed you to an awesome day full of challenges and new abilities to discover.
Also the team offer to you an unique chance to test your coordination skills letting a blind driver drive following the instructions of their crew. It require all of your attention and concentration. Be carefull about wich team will you choose and check if you´re ready to live an incredible trip. If you´re 10 years old or more feel free to contact us.
Not alone but with private company. The coaches provide a specialized time with every walker. Amplified your places knowledge, your imagination for every step, get ready your camera.
The plus is that navigation is other option that you invested with the price. You will: located the north, understand you body structure and feel like ant in those open spaces.
Journeys are there, out there, to be enjoyed. Thoughts fly between leafs and roots while you live a epic outdoor walk. We promote life!
Focus on the coach and the way... Your level? It is ok for us.
Together, guides children and parents play during a couple of hours of a survival games or aim instructions.
We provide 3 parks to organize the birthday, 4 activities to decide and the basic ones (archery, orienteering, survival), green gardens and a priceless party staff.
In every ground you can select between:
-Leeds: Laser Tag (protect the fort and stay strong) and Basic ones
-Harrogate: High Ropes (live and see high views) and Basic ones
-Kendal: High ropes (a wall of fun) and basic ones
The cake is not including. You can explore your dessert creativity and make a special cake to share with us.
£15.99 extra child
You will have to work together, as a team, if you want to stand any chance at solving the puzzle. The setting is located in a 12-acre field in South Devon, which makes things even more interesting and challenging.
This activity is suitable for anywhere between 4 and 10 participants who will be divided into two teams . You will have 90 minutes at your disposal to make sense of the clues and solve the mystery. The quickest team to do so will be declared the winner and receive a special prize!
It's a great way to spend time together with your family, group of friends or even as a team building activity, as it requires cooperation and allows members to become closer to each other.
Join us for an amazing puzzle in South Devon!